If I am unsure how to complete the contribution report, who do I contact for help?

If you require assistance in completing your monthly employer reporting form, please contact the 1399 Glazier’s Contribution Department by phone at (626) 279-3072 or by email to glaz1399ermaint@pswadmin.com, Subject: 1399 Glazier’s Contribution Report Completion Assistance Required.