What if there is a rate change mid-week?

If there is a rate change mid-week, you may submit two employer report forms.  Please indicate “Supplemental Hours” on the supplemental report (old rates) and send with the “New rates” report.  For questions about reporting, please contact the 1399 Glazier’s Contribution Department by phone at (626) 279-3072 or by email to glaz1399ermaint@pswadmin.com.