Who pays full fringes and on which agreements?

If employees are working under a  Master Labor Agreement (MLA), Project Stabilization Agreement (PSA), Project Labor Agreement (PLA) you pay full fringes for all hours worked for journeymen, core employees and apprentices.   However, if employees are working under a Participation Agreement to train apprentices you will pay full fringes for the apprentices.  For core employees and journeymen you will submit training/apprentice contributions only.  After closing accounting the monies are distributed to the entities on behalf of the employee.