Connect with your care team from the safety and comfort of your home.
Most people who become infected with COVID-19 have mild symptoms and do not need to be tested. The Centers for disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has very specific guidelines for who should – and should not- be tested. At Kaiser Permanente, we follow these CDC protocols.
Please refer to the attached flyer for more information: Testing for COVID-19
We recommend getting a diagnostic test if you currently have symptoms of COVID-19. The Tests also help public health agencies monitor the spread of the disease. Please refer to the attached flyer for more information:
- Kaiser Permanente is continuing to vaccinate Phase 1A healthcare workers
- There are 1.5 million 65 and older Kaiser Permanente members
- As of January 16, Kaiser Permanente has administered more than 170,000 vaccines in California
- Kaiser Permanente receives a weekly average of 20,000 (1st & 2nd doses)
COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline for Non-members and members: 24/7 dedicated vaccine phone line to hear a frequently updated recording with the latest COVID-19 vaccine information. That phone number is 1-855-550-0951 (TTY 711). It’s also available in Spanish.
Kaiser Permanente members are encouraged to register for an account on kp.org to receive the most timely updates.
Stay up to date — for the latest information on when other groups may be able to get the vaccine, visit kp.org/covidvaccine.
View additional information for employers, including state eligibility guidelines, at COVID-19 — What employers need to know.
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) -Level A ($10 Plan) 09-01-2019 to 08-31-2020
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) -Level A ($15 Plan) 09-01-2019 to 08-31-2020
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) -Level A ($20 Plan) 09-01-2019 to 08-31-2020
- NOCC 2019
- SAR YE 08-31-2018
- GK-Womens Health Notice 2019